This page is being worked on.
Total Hockey is an approved deliver of England Hockey’s ‘HOCKEY COACHING COURSE’ as well as a number of their workshops.
These courses and workshops will not be advertised and are delivered as closed sessions.
Terms & Conditions of Booking for a Course
- All learners agree to abide by the General Rules and Conditions for the use of the venue.
- All learners take part at their own risk.
- Completing the online test is the responsibility of the learner. The learner must also provide the course tutor with evidence of having completed the test. Accreditation will not be issued until the learner has provided this evidence.
- England Hockey and or Total Hockey reserves the right to amend the course timetable, the tutor and/or the venue to suit the needs of the course.
- England Hockey and or Total Hockey reserves the right to cancel the course if it is not financially viable.
Learner Cancellation and Transfer Policy
- If you have to cancel your place on the course more than 14 days prior to the start date of the course, Total Hockey will give you a full refund.
- If you cancel your place less than 14 days prior to the start date of the course, no refund will be offered, unless in exceptional circumstances (evidence of such circumstances may be required).
- If the course is cancelled by England Hockey and or Total Hockey, an alternative course will be offered or a full refund issued.
Courses are not advertised but set up for schools and clubs on request. Please inquire for details.